Thursday, September 10, 2009

Week 5: Simulated Teaching again!!!!


Here comes the week 5 and its simulated teaching again. I was very nervous as my group will be presenting. First of all, I would thank my course mates for giving a good support in my simulated teaching. It was really good as we had lots of fun time. Thanks people.
After my group presented, there was the feedback time and I thank God as all of them gave positive feedback on our simulated teaching.
However I feel that there was still lacking here and there. As we all know, it is not easy to create a perfect lesson.
As we finished our simulated teaching earlier, we had time to discuss on an article entitled "Teaching Misbehaviour". The article was really interesting as we had the know on what we should do and what we should not do as a future teacher. It is important for us follow the teacher's ethics and we as future teacher we have to be a role model to the pupils.

That was about for the week and it was really interesting and I had lots of fun in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment